Products for water treatment, molting stimulus, and algae-killing - Origin: England - Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE ETHANOL - Specification: 200 kg/barrel - Function: • Has a high antibacterial effect. Used to remove gills in case of black gills. • Used to prevent and treat diseases caused by bacteria such as beard cut, tail loss, black eye, fungal diseases, and PROTOZOA like ZOOTHAMNIUM. • There is also BUFFER which helps to saturate the drug but does not affect shrimp and the environment. • Prevent and treat seaweed, stimulate molting, kill algae, and improve the water environment
- Shrimp hatchery tanks and equipment cleanse by Soaking 3 - 5.5 cc of Uniquat in 1m3of water for 10 to 12 hours. Then drain the water.
- Luminous Bacteria Disease treatment in grow-out ponds by dissolving 0. 5-0. 8cc in 1m3.
- Prevention and treatment in grow-out ponds: use 3-6 liters of Uniquat for the pond area 1Ha, the water level is 1m, mix with water, and spread evenly.
- In case of poor water environment, Uniquat should be used in ponds.
- Turn on the aerators before adding water to the pond. Use 1.25-2.5 liters to add 1Ha pond, the water level is 1-1.2 m.
Store in a dry, cool place and keep out of reach of children